Accidents happen. That is one of those unfortunate facts of life. But you don't have to allow a collision keep you off the road for long. County Ford invites you to contact our Quality Collision Solutions Department for superior auto body repair.
We maintain a staff of specially trained Quality Collision Solutions technicians who possess all of the parts, tools, and expertise to restore your car, truck, or SUV's polished looks. Our team has essential knowledge about Ford vehicles - from the Focus to the Mustang to the F150 - that ensures precision and excellence in making the body repairs.
What are collision repair technicians qualified to do?
These professionals are highly trained and dedicated people in the field of auto body repair. Because of their training, these technicians can perform the work according to a manufacturer's specifications-Ford, in this case. Most are typically able to
- Estimate a repair job's cost
- Fix small dents
- Straighten bent or twisted frames
- Gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill damaged areas with solder or fillers
- File, grind, sand, and smooth filled or repaired areas
- Refinish with a primer coat and sand, then paint with a finish coat
- And more!
Don't trust your vehicle to any shop. Bring your vehicle to County Ford today and discover how you can get it done with our Quality Collision Department.